1 Day Additional Training to cover DC Motors, Transformers & Synchronous Motors Only
Course Type: On-Site Classroom
Course Number: 10017
1-Day Additional Training to cover DC Motors, Transformers and synchronous motors only in conjunction with the 10016 4-Day course.
Upon successful completion of this course students should be able to:
- List the different types of DC Motors, identify their components and describe the purpose of each component
- List the main types of failures associated with DC Motors
- Briefly describe how to perform MCA™ on DC Motors
- List the different types of Transformers, and list their main purposes
- List the 4 ways to connect 3-phase transformers, describe which applications in which each different arrangement is used
- Determine Motor Shaft Speed based on Measured Values of Voltage, Current, Nameplate Speed and Rated Power
- List the main types of failures associated with transformers
- Briefly describe how to perform MCA™ on 3-phase transformers
Additional Course Information
Technology or Other Requirements: Students/Attendees must have access to PC for software demonstration and exercises. If the customer has already purchased the EMCAT™ software it must be installed by the IT Dept prior to the start of the course.
Format: Blended, Self-Paced and Instructor Lead Classroom
Assessment Style: Graded Test, Pass/Fail
Cost: $2,500.00, Prices may vary for events held outside the United States and Canada
Duration: 1 Day/6 Instructor Lead Hours, 1 Self Paced Hour
CEU Award: ALL-TEST Pro, LLC is authorized by IACET to offer 0.7 CEUs for this program. As an IACET Accredited Provider, ALL-TEST Pro, LLC offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Instructor: William Kruger
Dates and Locations
Please contact ALL-TEST Pro, LLC for available dates.