The ideal instruments for troubleshooting, quality control
and predictive maintenance of electric motors, transformers and generators.
- Detect Early faults in all motors and types, including transformers and generators
- Auto diagnosis within instrument - immediate health status report
- Route-based testing and trending - ideal for predictive maintenance
- Tests can be performed from distances of over 1,000 feet away
Finally! Predictive Maintenance Made VERY Easy!
- Perfect for troubleshooting and inspection of incoming or stored motors prior to installation or repair
- Displays complete condition of stator windings, rotor and connections
- Quick test comparison between first and last test in only minutes
- Offers complete picture of motor condition without having to stress-test the windings or use other more expensive or elaborate instruments
- Motor health trending tests offer historical testing data comparison at a glance
- Most powerful tool to analyze/diagnose the special 3-phase motor-generators used in hybrid and electric vehicles
- Accurately tests the motor-generator while installed in the transmission
- Unique state of health (SOH) motor-generator diagnostics assist the user in determining if there are any long, intermediate, or short term pending failures, all without the need to remove the motor from the vehicle
- Locates winding faults such as turn to turn and coil to coil, along with grounded windings
- Rotor test helps detect problems such as broken rotor bars and eccentricity
- Measures impedance (Z), phase angle (Fi), current/frequency response (I/F), and insulation to ground resistance (500V or 1000V and measure to 500 meg-ohm)
- Performs a quick pass/fail rotor test
- Data Analysis: Enter test readings from the MOTOR GENIE® instrument to the data fields in the App. Select TEST button. The App will calculate and show the evaluation of the motor connections and stator windings.
- Data Storage: The App allows the user to add a New Test, Sync Data and Test a previously saved motor again.
- Reporting: The History Tab allows users to view saved test results and/or email report data.
- Account Info: Shows the user data entered during App set up.
- Inexpensive: MOTOR GENIE® App is $99.